This strawberry and coconut chia pudding is a great snack for hot summer days.
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 6 strawberries (leaves cut off)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp agave syrup
- 1 tbsp sweetened roasted coconut shreds
- In a blender, mix almond milk, strawberries, vanilla extract & agave syrup until smooth
- In a bowl, add chia seeds and pour in strawberry almond milk.
- Stir then let sit for 2 minutes
- Stir again, cover, and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Top with strawberry slices and shredded coconut
- Serve and enjoy!
Follow Danica at: