- Slider Buns
- Shredded Cheddar
- Thin slices ham
- Cooking spray
- Place slider buns, cut side up on a sheet pan lined with tin foil.
- Spray buns with cooking spray and broil in oven until lightly toasted.
- Remove from oven and spread one half of each roll with Dijon.
- Top each bun (both tops and bottoms) with cheddar and return to oven for cheese to melt.
- Once melted, remove again and sandwich ham between each bun pair.
- Spray tops of assembled sandwich with cooking spray and place back in oven to toast the top.
Remove and enjoy!
This can easily be made using other meats and cheeses. Mix and match and feed a crowd easily!