Mini Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
3 1/2 cups Flour
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1 teaspoon cream of tartar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup pumpkin puree
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
- In a large bowl add in flour, cornstarch, cream of tartar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
- Using a whisk, stir all the ingredients together, then set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the sugars and butter. Be sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl and only mix until combined, don't whip the batter.
- Add the egg, pumpkin puree, and vanilla and mix again.
- Place dough in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate dough for an hour. This helps it to be firm enough to roll in the sugar and cinnamon.
- Preheat oven (try to preheat 20 minutes before bake time) to 350 degrees.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Roll dough into 1/2" balls.
- Roll balls of dough in cinnamon sugar mixture and place on an un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before eating.