I adjusted it a little to make it more kid/baby friendly so everyone can enjoy it. Makes a great snack for toddlers/kids,
- 1 cup of oat flour (blended up oats)
- 2 tablespoons of white sugar (or brown sugar)*
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- ¾ cup of Vanilla Yogurt (or Greek Yogurt)
- 1 egg white**
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup of blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 and prepare a greased baking sheet (use cooking spray) or use wax paper.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt and mix together until blended.
- In a separate bowl, combine the yogurt, egg white, vanilla and mix until blended
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Gently stir in the blueberries
- Drop tablespoon amount of batter onto wax paper or greased baking sheet
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes
- Set aside to cool completely before eating (blueberries will be hot!)
*If you are using Plain Yogurt you can add sugar, if you are using Vanilla flavored yogurt, leave sugar out.
**You can leave the egg white out and add 1 tablespoon of unsweetened applesauceFacebook