These little beauties are colorful, fruity, and mess-free. Ideal for breakfast on the go. This recipe is adapted from the Baby Led Weaning Cookbook, with extra special ingredients added by Poppy (a.k.a. BLW Mama UK), to make the most perfect breakfast delight.
What You Need:
75g Self Raising Flour
30g Unsalted Butter
Handful of Berries - I used Blackberries, Raspberries, Blueberries and Redcurrants
2 Ripe Bananas
What you'll Do:
- Line a muffin tin with silicone cupcake cases
- Sift the flour into the bowl
- Melt the butter
- Mash the bananas, add the melted butter and egg
- Add the banana mixture to the flour, mix well then stir in your whole berries
- Spoon into the cupcake cases and place a berry on top for decoration
- Bake at Gas 5 for 10-15 minutes until cooked through.
Come find me!