For this weeks Insta Wean Team challenge I made nana berry ice cream! Perfect for teething babies or just as a sweet treat.
1. 1 banana
2. 1 teaspoon natural yoghurt
3. small handful of frozen raspberries
4. fruit to serve
1. Peel and slice the banana and freeze for a minimum of 4 hours.
2. Let the banana sit for 5 or 10 minutes to let it thaw slightly.
3. Put the banana in a food processor with the yoghurt and blend until it is like a smooth paste.
4. Add in the frozen raspberries and blend again.
5. Serve straight away with fruit or a topping of your choice!