Scrubs are so easy to make at home in just minutes and will leave your skin feeling smooth and refreshed. This recipe is for a relaxing lavender and vanilla scrub, perfect for yourself or one of your favorite moms in your life.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 5 drops of lavender essential oil
- Measure out your olive oil, vanilla extract and lavender essential oil into a small bowl.
- Whisk together until the wet ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Pour your sugar into a large bowl.
- Add your wet ingredients into the large bowl.
- Stir together until everything is combined.
- Store in an airtight container such as a mason jar or Re-Play snack pods.
Here's a link to purchase our snack pods online!