Yogurt Berry Buttons are a simple yet delicious frozen treat perfect for all the family on summer days (or to cheer up teething little ones!)
- One container of your favorite yogurt
- greaseproof paper (such as parchment paper)
- strawberry slices or blueberries cut in half
- Simply choose your favorite yogurt (I used plain full fat Greek and a Blueberry yogurt)
- Line a flat baking tray with greaseproof paper then using a teaspoon dollop on small blobs of yogurt and spread into a button shape using the back of a spoon.
- Either leave plain or decorate with thin slices of strawberry or blueberries cut in half.
- Freeze for around 2 hours and enjoy!
Here's a link to purchase our snack pods online!